All Players Getting NFT Looted Message

I mentioned this in a thread with multiple ideas, but I want to make a specific thread about it because I feel it’s pretty important.

When an NFT drops, ALL PLAYERS should get the message “NFT LOOTED by PLAYER NAME”

This way everyone in the group knows an NFT dropped and exactly who got it. Because currently, unless you are in discord voice chat, it’s hard to tell among all the chaos and noises of battle (healer balls, cough cough). Especially when NFT Drops are super rare in full release, would be much more fun for everyone if there was no way to miss it when one dropped.

-Blazo

6 Likes

There might be a specific reason they don’t want to do this. Imagine if a player gets a Legendary NFT it could make the other players jealous or angry at that player because they felt like they deserved it more.

2 Likes

Yeah, especially if people don’t see the item fly out by being too far back, and the recipient not saying anything. That would cause huge support headaches and accusations.

1 Like

It is not like people are trying to hide drops from teammates, either way people would know because they tell you or see it. I agree it would be nice to have a better animation appear around the player that received the NFT.

2 Likes

If Big Time is trying to hide the fact a group member got an NFT, then they should take away the current mechanic. If they want the group to know, then everyone should get the message. There should not be a strange “you know a % of the time if you see it fly to the player” middle ground here. Pick your direction and go with it.

Do we want everyone to know someone got an NTF? If so, add the message for all players in the group. I think that’s more exciting for the group and encouraging to see something dropped. If you get jealous, than that is on you and that’s your problem.

If they want to hide it, then fine, remove the mechanic of the item flying to the person all together and make it so no one knows unless the group member tells them. I think that would be extremely dumb to hide the most exciting/fun part of the game.

-Blazo

1 Like

Agreed 100% this would share the excitement between the entire party instead of leaving the players who did not receive the NFT confused and wondering if one dropped and maybe even think about a world announcement in chat for official release when NFT looting is not as common. -Sneaky

1 Like

I like the idea but would be great for everyone to see the message but in order to avoid heart attacks, I’d just display the big “NFT LOOTED” message by the one who got it, and just smaller for the rest of the party :wink:

Imagine thinking: “Oh great! I got an NFT! … Oh wait… Looted by… :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Good idea! Giant text for the one that got it like it shows now, smaller text for the others so there is no confusion. Perfect.

-Blazo

1 Like

Agreed could cause some confusion so a smaller text for those who did not receive it would be smart good suggestion. @Josep
-Sneaky

2 Likes

Simple addition, would make everyone happy.

-Blazo

1 Like