Allow to equip over 5 lvl items

Problem you’re trying to solve
After Hot Fix. PW level = item level that can be equipped. So there are not much choices to equip items.

How you currently feel about this in-game and how you think you should feel
Therefore its less fun to put skill points to specific status. Used to able to equip upper level items then feels get much stronger Woohoo feeling…

*Any ideas you have on how things could be improved, fixed, or add more fun to the experience
To solve this, at least players can wear items which maximum 5 level upper than PW lvl.
I want to have more choice to equip items. Kind like wondering what to buy that might be the most fun part when you purchase something. so I wanna have such feeling when I put status points. Oh if I put skill points to this I can wear it, or should I put this one to use the staff?

4 Likes

I agree. Fiddling with item stats just to be able to equip another one was engaging. At one point I had a high level hammer that could only work with two other items equipped, and one of those two was dependent on the another as well :smile:
The whole point of gathering loot is that players want to hit ABOVE their level, tying item levels to player levels are kind of negating that incentive. It just feels restrictive and unfun.

2 Likes