Amazing Ruby Update Buck Stream!

So I normally keep it all business, and work like a robot (to a fault), but I thought it was important to take a moment to applaud and show @Buck some love for all the hard work he has been doing to make Big Time the best game it can be.

This guy answered just about every question in the chat with expertise, humor, respect and humility. These are a rare mix of qualities that make a fantastic leader. I just want to give a special “hats off” to Buck for doing that stream and addressing everyone’s questions. That was absolutely amazing.

In my humble opinion, THIS is the type of content that should be “hyped” and linked from the Discord Announcements and Twitter so everyone knows about it and it’s readily available to all Big Time players.

I hope there will be future streams like that done on a regular basis, with or without a new patch. This high level of communication with the Big Time players is exactly what was needed. Without getting mushy, thank you Buck, you are a true Rock Star.

13 Likes

Respect to Buck ! Your work does not go unnoticed !!

4 Likes

Respect to Buck ! Bigtime must be successful!

4 Likes

Agreed. Happy to see Buck address the community like that.
Well Deserved Praise. Looking forward to more of that going forward.

4 Likes

Thank you Buck! This transparency is immensely helpful and the community really appreciates it!

4 Likes

Agree!
Buck is doing an amazing job. We all thank to him for what he has done for Big Time.

3 Likes

Seriously thank you for this.

4 Likes

No,thank YOU for everything @Buck!

2 Likes