Artifact improvement

Problem you’re trying to solve
After collecting 10 artifacts it’s just no fun to get a armor or weapon of no use or ingame value at all.

How you currently feel about this in-game and how you think you should feel
It doesnt feel rewarding at all. It should feel a bit more rewarding.

Any ideas you have on how things could be improved, fixed, or add more fun to the experience
Artifact as a concept is very good, however set a minimum reward that if no NFT the armor or wepaon reward should atleast be an epic one, think this will be a good improvement.

4 Likes

I’m actively working on this. Thanks for the feedback.

5 Likes

I have a small suggestion for this. First, artifacts should only give NFTs, but you should increase the amount to 20 or 30 or more. Second, instead of getting the nft itself, it should choose a random Sir and you can choose from any of his set, this way will allow for better reward “feel” for the player and better control from game since nfts are limited. Assume you got Sir Galahad set, if (the Battle Axe) supply is zero for this sir, you could roll it out and let the player choose other weapons.

if it is a for sure ability to get it and not rng value of nfts = 0

please dont come up with more terrible ideas. Thansk

Tough love received bro.

1 Like

Anyone and eveeyone is free to bring up their ideas. Dont shut them down because you dont agree with them. Thats not how you do argumentations.

I do agree that the artefact needs a rework in terms of the items received out of a “not NFT” pull. Getting a lvl 1 item comon when you are lvl 20+ is a real sad sight. I will post about this in my tonight suggestion post

Dr it is already being worked on and announced. Dont waste your time bro