Bag Space UI remove scroll down

When you press tab to go into your inventory/character screen on the right is your bag where you have to scroll down to reach the bottom of your bags if you have (tier 6) bags/ (tier 5) well scrolling down and up to see all of your loot feels extremely clunky and annoying. When you want to transfer gear from one bag to another you would have to click hold on the item and scroll at the same time to the exact spot you want I suggest removing the scroll menu and just displaying all of the slots of bags on the right there is plenty of space in the UI and If it is needed then reduce the size of the items you have equipped that surround your player.
Removing the need to scroll down to see your entire bag would result in easier bag clearing/selling a smoother/cleaner look to the UI and over all it would be a quality of life upgrade to the game that everyone I know would enjoy and be ecstatic to see Implemented. Love the game keep up the great work! -Sneaky

2 Likes

I like the idea of removing the scroll down feature but the problem imo, it’s the UI for the character. It simply interrupts all of the action from the game. The system from WoW was a great one letting you open your bags while running, fighting, fishing, etc. They should implement something similar where you don’t need to stop playing to check your bags.

1 Like

Agreed I think there should be a feature added where it allows you to open your bags without impeding game play such as the example you gave with WOW but the tab bag should be fixed and still be there as well.

1 Like

Thanks Charley!

I understand that implementing this new Bag System will be complicated since the profile view was thought in a very different way but if devs are able to do so, imho the user experience will be improved A LOT :slight_smile:

Or the bag mods which made life oh so easy.

1 Like

Yeah I love the bag mod in wow the first picture you posted that being a possibility in the game I agree would increase the user experience drastically

Oh yes! The bag mod was a great one to have. I forgot about it, so many time that I don’t play WoW… :sweat_smile: