Boss room reward

Problem you’re trying to solve
There’s no real reward for finishing a boss room at the moment.

How you currently feel about this in-game and how you think you should feel
It doesn’t feel lika a boss room, when there’s jut a fairly low sum of ingame gold as a reward. (Of course I also miss a real boss since there’s no special one)

Any ideas you have on how things could be improved, fixed, or add more fun to the experience
Easy fix for big improvement. Artifact reward when clearing a boss room, randomize reward so in 33% 0 artifact, 33% 1 artifact, 33% 2 artifact so on average 1 artifact upon clearing a boss room. (Also implement a real Boss with unique features, guess this one will be much work)

6 Likes

Buck has said they are working on making Boss Rooms better, but that was a long time ago, so we will see how they deliver when they finally patch them. They almost had them perfect in Silver/Jade with the tank bugs, clockies and dinos. All they had to do was add an actual boss and then yes, artifact fragments should be a much higher % drop from target mobs and a super high drop rate from the actual boss if they add one.

Here is my thread on the perfect boss room: https://forum.bigtime.gg/t/perfect-boss-room-in-my-opinion

1 Like