Broker failed to confirm join

Hi Team,

I was playing earlier but all of a sudden we were logged out and when I tried to log back in I am met with this error.

How to fix it? Thank you

Hey @4eyes982 I am sorry you are dealing with this issue currently this is a problem the Big Time team is aware of and is working hard every day to Improve/fix any issue players come across. To address your current issue if you restart the game and change your server/Instance it should fix it if you still have the problem after trying these a few times close the entire launcher. -Sneaky

I have tried all options and did not fix anything.

Strange sorry this issue is still occurring try reaching out on http://nft.bigtime.gg/ for customer support for the game or you can try and reach out in the official discord -Sneaky

I already did and followed the instructions you stated + some others. Did not work and still waiting on a reply for more than 3 hours now

I already did and followed the instructions “the support team provided”

May I ask, have your problem fixed yet?

It was fixed and I am able to login now. But was not informed of the actual fix done on the support’s end.

I have the same issue. I don’t know what else to do. I could not play today all day! This is VERY frustrating!