Bugs and suggestion from an FQA tester

This is an extensive list. I have made a list of all issues or hindering mechanics within my stream of today. Here is the full list. This is a abridged version of the reports. When I work, I do complete reports but due to my finding of those happening during my off Work time, I made those fast reports and suggestions.

Bugs and suggestions

• Only 1 player at a time can enter exit dungeon portals.
  • To have everyone getting loot out of a chest, every needs to be within 3 meters of the chest which is way too small.
  • Chronomancers are the mage class, yet, all their velocity attacks are blocked by their teammates. Body block of other players. Please make it so that all the spells like Fireball, Frostbolt etc and also the basic attacks can go through other players so we stop having to ask for tanks to get out of the way :smiley: .
  • Sometimes people dies upon reviving from shrine. The shrine says no player to revive, but holding interact like usual will resurrect them.
  • Minimap not working on Void map.
  • Drops (items from mobs) falling out of map on Void Dungeon upon killing an enemy near a map edge.
  • Enemy pathing falling off map in Void dungeons.
  • No collision with the side walls on Void Portal. The small grey stone walls.
  • Enemiy’s AoE Splash damage hitbox is too big. Maybe tone it down a bit and also add a VFX to the splash in order to show the hitbox size to the players.
  • Death Penalty is too steep. 5k penalty is you have 50k. under this is 1k. above 100k its 10k
  • Randoms can enter your own Return town portal. Please make it so only Self or party members can use it
  • Make inventory wider. the scroll down takes forever to reach bottom and manage inventory.
  • Music slider resets to 100 each time the game is rebooted.
  • Able to equip an encrypted Gear on a timewatch.
  • Favorite items can still be sold with double left click and single right click.
  • Cyber Pirates just keeps running and it becomes super hard to hit them. Especially due to the chronomancer ability being an a single area, and the slow speed of basic attacks. Make enemies stay more in place instead of always running.
  • Consumables need to keep stacking up upon acquisition if the stack is in bags.
  • Add a camera slider to angle out the camera for Ground Casting ability QoL. Currently it is too complicated to aim the ground uphill or downhill.
  • Rarely, the damage dealt on an enemy does not appear on screen, but is still dealt.
  • Fauna can kick you out of the first bridge in Void portals. If they spawns beneath you, the character bounces into oblivion. Maybe remove fauna out of Void Portals since there is never a Kill Fauna quest.
  • Scouts enemies are running too fast atm. they are really hard to avoid.
  • Characters stuck in a rock in Icy Castle due to a lack of collision with a rock from the outside only. 2d Art asset missing as well making this a nice trap. I have a clip from this on my twitch channel but I cannot post it in the message here.
  • Fill up the crack on the mountain between the forest and the wasteland. It is the shortcut a lot of users use. It is currently very likely to drop down into it and get stuck if players aren’t used to pass there.
  • Is only 1 player steps on a dungeon plate (first Tree of Life to activate the dungeon) due to a faster loading or any reasons, the dungeon starts at difficulty of solo player. Please make it based on team member count, not related to the amount of players that stayed on the plate for 5 sec.
2 Likes

@DrSmastTTV Amazing List! I just wanted to highlight some of these and give a comment on them…

• Sometimes people dies upon reviving from shrine. The shrine says no player to revive, but holding interact like usual will resurrect them.
    Yes, also sometimes revive shrines simply don’t work when they are used.

• To have everyone getting loot out of a chest, everyone needs to be within 3 meters of the chest which is way too small.
    I think this is intended so you have to be close to the chest to get loot when opened.

• Minimap not working on Void map.
    I think this is intended behavior for an advanced high level dungeon. No minimap should be available.

• Randoms can enter your own Return town portal. Please make it so only Self or party members can use it
    Yes, this was the right fix from the start. Make it so only you can see and use your town portal potion! We can all afford our own town portal potions, they don’t need to be shared with anyone!

-Blazo

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback my man.

Next time please split bugs / feedback between the forums.

I’m marking this to review later today.