Can we change the colors for the nfts?

Hello

Idea for the game

What’s your Idea?
By changing the color of the nfts like journeyman chestplate its red and white, and you can turn it into black and white which makes the cosmetic more better, but I am pretty sure you guys will put that feature too in the future because of the spaces, and mystery boxes, which is the forging and etc. I hope you guys really add that feature

Could you please use the format provided for feedback. This really helps us identify the problem you are trying to solve with the feedback. Please don’t delete the format, instead fill it in as instructed. Thank you.

1 Like

Okay, sorry about that.

Idea for the game

What’s your Idea?
By changing the color of the nfts like journeyman chestplate its red and white, and you can turn it into black and white which makes the cosmetic more better, but I am pretty sure you guys will put that feature too in the future because of the spaces, and mystery boxes, which is the forging and etc. I hope you guys really add that feature

I remember seeing a post with journeyman’s color variations,so those might be released in public launch but as different nfts. Weapons are mostly recolors of each other(like sir brunor axe and sir gareth axe) so dont think this will work on them.