Can we please have an option to turn off other special effects like grass movement and snow?

I just noticed that the moment I get to icy wastes/castle it adds like 10°C to the temp of my laptop then gets back to its original temperature the moment I get inside a dungeon. Currently forced to cap the fps to 30 just so I could force the temperature to get below 80°C. Can we please have a setting option to turn all the other special effects off? Lowering the graphics doesn’t help.

2 Likes

I too have noticed certain environment flair really impacting load as well. Exposing traditional preprocessing GFX quality options would be greatly appreciated.

There should also be an option to turn the distance they game renders down. Currently, you can see across the map, so everything is being rendered and it uses lots of power. If you could turn down the distance of how far you could see, then it would allow computers with less power to run the game much smoother.

-Blazo

2 Likes

Yes pls, i get like 20 fps in the dungeons and places with grass, i would rather have smooth game then pretty game

2 Likes