Developer Appreciation

In times of major changes like Rank Requirements, it’s easy to forget how far this game has come and how talented the development team is. Think about all the things they got right, that lead us to a game that we are so deeply in love with.

Although it’s never fun to get things taken away, rank requirements were inevitable. We certainly don’t want noobies picking up End Game Items and Pocket Watches from the ground in Water Town like they are trash, allowing them to skip all the content. Regardless of any other change, this would have happened without rank requirements. So thank you Devs for identifying that problem and fixing it sooner rather than later.

As a community, we are passionate about this game and we get hooked on things we want to see done or changed to make the game more balanced, more challenging and more fun. I am guilty of this as well, when I’m locked on to an issue like “Level 10-20 Gap”, “Dungeons Too Big” or “Boss Rooms Not Fun” I can get tunnel vision and can only think of those things until they are addressed.

Let’s take a step back and take time to appreciate the brilliance of the developers, even if a change goes in you don’t agree with. Be patient and give it some time to see how it plays out. Provide thoughtful feedback with a positive vibe and offer suggested solutions. Last thing we want is the developers to get a feeling we don’t appreciate them and lead them to not want to hear what we have to say.

Thank you developers, we respect and appreciate you!

27 Likes

I was thinking doing a post like this too. The team deserves some love for what they have done<3

3 Likes

love this Blazo, and much love to the dev team! keep up the excellent work and drive! we appreciate you more than words can show :smiley:

5 Likes

Love this post Blazo, the developers deserve the praise they’ve been hard at work with these updates. It’s also amazing to see how far the game has come in terms of a short brief of time. I mean it’s been A1. I’m a variety gamer so you can say, however Big Time has always been my GO TO because of how good the community is, how well the developers treat their player base and theres so much more i’m sure we all can add to this list but i’m going to keep it very brief. Thanks again BIG TIME Development team and all the big time helpers ya’ll are doing a excellent job! I’ve seen games develop but never as quick and as talented as Big Time. Keep it up!

4 Likes

Keep up the hard work devs!!

4 Likes

man this Devs have been working on the best project so far of NFT gaming, they deserve some love and appreciation.

keep the good work and make us love this game each new patch!!

4 Likes

Dear Devs,

You are amazing, keep it up. <3

DurzoBlint, JoyStick team.

4 Likes

Much respect to all the team involved in this project!

4 Likes

Although it is fun getting a Tier 6 pocket watch right when you hop on the game it does get rid of a lot of the grinding of the game. This balance change was inevitable and the devs have been doing an amazing job thus far. I look forward to the bright future of Bigtime keep up the good work :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well said! It takes a lot of time and dedication to make all of the moving parts work, and work well!

3 Likes

100% agreed. I haven’t been here for long since I started 1 week before ruby’s release but I can already tell that the team is working REALLY hard to make this game better every time. I’m really hype for the new hotfix coming this week! It’s going to be awesome to have people actually getting items for their own progression linked to the rank.

I still believe tho that enemies should receive 0 damage if they are 10 levels above you. to force every elite players to stay within their current class level dungeons. Slowing the progression of everyone. But this change would probably require a wipe.

Great job TEAM for all the effort and time you are putting into this amazing game in the making! I’m proud to be part of it all with you all!

5 Likes

Big shout out to the Devs doing great job at making this great game!!!

4 Likes

Please direct the developers to this forum post that has a list of things to fix to make the game fun again: https://forum.bigtime.gg/t/focus-on-fun-next-patch

3 Likes