Dungeon Level Ranges are too Wide?

Problem you’re trying to solve

Dungeon level ranges are too wide e.g. 42-56, 20-33, 8-14, 4-12,

How you currently feel about this in-game and how you think you should feel

Leveling is already time consuming and difficult after this hotfix. At level 20 I shouldn’t be encountering level 30+ mobs or seeing 30+ gear in a dungeon that I can’t wear anyways unless leveling becomes easier.

I’m going to be stuck within the 20-25 level range at the current rate for atleast a day or 2 before and it’s going to take me even longer to reach level 30+. So that makes it less convenient and unnecessary. I want to have an easier time finding equipment around my level range instead of going through the other half of the map with the higher level mobs and not being able to use any of the gear regardless.

Any ideas you have on how things could be improved, fixed, or add more fun to the experience

If the leveling speed is early and fast for e.g. 1-8 then it’s fine for the range to be wide. However if it’s difficult and takes time, lessen the range. After 1-8 it could be 9-13, 14-18, 19-23. etc.

The higher the level the shorter the range because it takes a lot more time to grind towards that level. With the exception of boss rooms and bosses they can potentially have a slightly higher level than average but still only drop equipment within that dungeons level range.

2 Likes

@Jabroni I forgot to add this to the list I have going for the next patch: https://forum.bigtime.gg/t/focus-on-fun-next-patch

I just added it, this absolutely needs to be done, thank you for posting this.

1 Like