Dungeons Bug - BUG REPORT

I and more people has the same bugs. i’v played with 30 people and all have this bugs…
1 - When we are goes out DG all PT crash the game and needs to restart the game, some times is all players and some times is just 1 or 2 team mate.
2 - When start DG, 1 or 2 team mate have a bug, this bug U can just see camera view.
3 - When we ends DG all players have bug and all needs to restart, like “bug 1”, but this time when u come to the game u just can se camera view, and some times u can’t see your PT.

1 Like

I and more people has the same bugs. i’v played with 30 people and all have this bugs…
1 - When we are goes out DG all PT crash the game and needs to restart the game, some times is all players and some times is just 1 or 2 team mate.
2 - When start DG, 1 or 2 team mate have a bug, this bug U can just see camera view.
3 - When we ends DG all players have bug and all needs to restart, like “bug 1”, but this time when u come to the game u just can se camera view, and some times u can’t see your PT.

this sucks and it happens about every other dungeon
so I am constantly restarting my app