Equipt gear (belt) not active anymore because pocketwatch lvl to low

BUG
Hello bigtime team

A couple days a go i buyed a new and better belt for my time warrior build lvl33
Lynxesque Wrestling Augurly Prudence Leather Belt tier4 ( im not 100% sure but i remember you needed pocketwatch lvl30 to equip it )

yesterday when i wanted to play bigtime again i notice i lost alot of health and energy so i checkt my invertory and i noticed that my new belt that i got equipt was not active anymore and was showing red… it now says i need pocketwatch lvl35 to can equip it

i have ask in the bigtime discord if there was a update or any change made but that was not the case and they said to make a post in the bugg forum…( somehow my belt changed its equipt lvl itself what probaly must be a bugg )

2 video’s where i am in a dungeon with the belt equipt ( sadly i dont have a video or screenshot where i can see the old stats from the belt but so far i can remember i needed pockerwatch lvl30)

and 1 video where you can see the belt i got equipt is not active anymore and it says i need a higher pocketwatch lvl35

WHERE
Frankfurt - Prime

WHEN
it was playing in the night ( eu time ) and the day after i wanted to play around around 21:00 in the evening and notice my stats where changed

DETAILS

i was just playing dungeons with my time warrior pocketwatch lvl33 and buyed my new belt from the shop and right after that i equipt it and played some more dungeons then i get some sleep and go to work and in the evening i wantend to play again and notice the equip lvl from my new belt was changed somehow

2 Likes

Amazing description for the bug. We will escalate this

2 Likes

It has also happened to me, I had a belt equipped (level 30 surely, since if it were 35 I would not have been able to equip it), I changed from a cane to a shield and it turned red, now asking for level 35.

Hey thanks for all this! Super helpful information! :slight_smile: