I think revision of placeholders and update some UI elements would be a nice change.
I feel like a few of screen text and 3d widgets updates would really freshen up the experience.
Simple adjustments like:
- Background for text elements.
- I could go on but I think with picture examples would picture this better.
Here’s a good example of what I’m talking about:
- the mini-map icons show what type of character they are.
- 3d widget elements have nice transparent background with border.
- game has animations for the UI as well.
Chat-Box could be bigger feels cluttered. (Maybe add a feature to Adjust it.)
I like the scale in-out on the (!) but would like to see a fresh VFX added and transparency.
Example from GW1:
While were at the topic of UI why not add a Enemy/Player marking system too. That needs UI:
Example from Battle Field(game); we can integrate that with the new mini-map for extended functionality.