Friend lists and so on

Problem you’re trying to solve
Forging lasting in-game relationships.

How you currently feel about this in-game and how you think you should feel
I feel like shit.

Any ideas you have on how things could be improved, fixed, or add more fun to the experience
Implement friend lists so that people can add eachother and have an easier time teaming up.

My laptop getting fried when I am in the city during peak hours.

Very concerned.

Any ideas you have on how things could be improved, fixed, or add more fun to the experience
Implement Invisible players toggle so that people can turn off the visibility of other players(excluding their own squad members of course). This is a major framerate killer. Every single respectable mmo has this option. No excuse.

Sorting items in the shop.

Vexed. Inconvenient. Uncivilized. Lack of sorting feels abnormal. Make it normal.

Add sorting to the game. By type, by grade, by price etc.

Reward: Community respect + 100
Bonus reward: +10 loyalty points with Extra7.

1 Like

Hey @Extra7
Thanks for the feedback and I agree friends list is a must but rest assured it is coming :smiley:

As for your laptop getting fried when in water town during peak times this will eventually not be as taxing on your device the dev’s are working hard to improve the visual effect of the game as well as reduce the strain on peoples devices. As for right now this is an amazing idea a setting for players to select if they decide to do so that makes everyone around them besides there party members invisible would reduce the strain on a lot of people great suggestion !

Agreed this should be something added and I am sure its in big times list.