Heal/Rest should not be an Ability

Problem you’re trying to solve
This should be a key bind not an ability

How you currently feel about this in-game and how you think you should feel
It really stinks to have to lose a spot on my ability keys to rest. As a quantum fixer I have a full bar of abilities, particularly with gates. It really stinks to not get to use an ability because I have to put the rest on my ability bar or even not be able to put potions on my bar. The game is fast-paced and it’s not really possible to go into your ability menu or inventory to click something there.

Any ideas you have on how things could be improved, fixed, or add more fun to the experience
Create a keybind for it

5 Likes

I agree to as a fixer. At one point i had too much abilities and all were useful in ways,so had to take out rest and that felt painful so removed that other skill. We need more items in the hotbar and rest as a keybind is a good suggestion.

I wish they would add more bars and make it so the UI is customizable and you can do it yourself type deal. Would be really cool and would make it more unique i find and all classes could utilize their skills more!

It seems like a good idea to me, although that would not solve much since we would only have an extra space.
Big Time team, we need more bars to put our skills on!

Hey @Fisban! As of version 0.23, Rest has been bound to the Z key!

1 Like