How do you feel about the current dungeon length?

• Good as is
  • A little short
  • Too Short
  • A little long
  • Too long

0 voters

1 Like

With the content as is currently it is too long… Now with that said… we need to test out the new patch to see if the difficulty is any different if the difficulty is amped up the dungeon will be more engaging and this length will be better.

1 Like

IMO way too long now, 1.5 to 2km in crash site or incursion to reach the boss room is frustrating a lot at some point, that’s why I prefer outposts and elite dens to spend less time to be beaten

1 Like

Way too long. I find myself not playing as much and leaving groups early because I am worried the next dungeon will take 40+ minutes. Back tracking through empty spaces kills the pace and fun for me. I loved the Jade dungeon sizes, 15-20 minute dungeons start to finish with awesome boss rooms (tank bugs, clockies etc.)

Looking forward to an update to this so I can get that fever to play again!

2 Likes

Some of the Incursion/Crash Site/Hive are very long and I feel like I want to leave about 3/4 of the way through it sometimes. The Syphons seem a bit long sometimes but that was only when the team was attempting a full clear and trying to kill every thing; other than that the Syphons were just fine. The Outpost are fine and good, maybe it’s the scenery that is comforting being in the outposts that makes it a more tolerable long dungeon. A lot of people love the Outpost for it’s epic scenery. The Dens are sometimes overwhelming as vast and long as they can be. When the dungeons are more populated with enemies it keeps the attention better. I think a 10-20 minute dungeon would be ideal. If you shrink the dungeons please don’t make it dramatic. Blazo might be on to something with having the length of the dungeons obvious before hand, could be shown by the size of the dungeon door (large door vs. smaller door).

1 Like

I do prefer a progressive dungeon instead of a back and forth dungeon. Got to keep it fresh.

2 Likes

100% prefer progressive dungeons where everyone just moves forward together and kills groups of mobs.

I think its fine to have long dungeons, but there needs to be a mix and an indicator for people to know if they are about to go into something long.

1 Like

I just had another thought about lengthy dungeons.

Having more objectives to complete during a dungeon would make the dungeon not feel so long, and give us something to focus on. Although I have a concern with the soul drain & not being able to agro enemies to it. I think if the enemies spawned at the soul drain during that objective and came after you it might be an improvement. The other option for the soul drain objective might be to improve the agro/enemy attention so that you could actually kite the enemies to it.

Back to the focus of adding more objectives to the dungeons; adding more forward moving objectives that don’t require a lot of long journey backtracking would add value to the longer dungeons I believe. I would like to hear what others think about it.