I dont know what do at ALL

Problem you’re trying to solve
As a fresh new player, here’s my take: The direction is dark. Idk what to do. idk what to level up. I have to figure out how to have fun.

How you currently feel about this in-game and how you think you should feel
So I stood still for too long in the first dungeon and the quest mechanic left. Entirely. I now don’t have any direction on where to go, and figuring out for my viewers where to sell things, what the selling does, why to sell things for money? the whole thing is a question mark.

Any ideas you have on how things could be improved, fixed, or add more fun to the experience
Make a VERY direct quest line to getting to level 20 and using pocket watches. CONSTENTLY reminding where to go, whats the next step. Suggestions, it should be at the annoying level. Because right now? Im only doing this for my stream. And to be honest Im not having fun, so why would I give a ruby pass to my viewers for some body else to not have fun.

** IF YOU WANT TO POST MULTIPLE FEEDBACK ITEMS IN THE SAME POST, USE THE PROPER FORMAT **

It should be streamlined, think runescape level quests. Multiple quests for EVERY topic in the game.

IDK WHAT TO DO

The enemies are a bit … botish. they don’t attack on contact and it makes it a little too easy. I see that you are placing numbers to solve this problem but it is kind of a joke.

That is absolutely needed. That might be coming in an update called the “lore” that will be a quest system just like that can be out in form of a “main story line” that every new player goes through all the way up to level 50. I would love the opportunity to test a quest system so these content based “educational” quests they go through and why they are important to retain the highest % of players that try the game.