Item Drops Have No Worth In Mismatched Lobbies

Problem you’re trying to solve
Mismatched lobbies with players of higher level that insist on taking you to dungeons that are 20 levels above your own creates a dungeon with item drops that have no value to a lower level player. It is difficult to find lobbies with players of the same level if you fall behind in your level. Having to compromise and play with these higher level lobbies in high level dungeons creates a tag along role that only allows you to help higher level characters get higher level while you stay the same due to the inability to get usable gear upgrades.

How you currently feel about this in-game and how you think you should feel
Playing as just a tag-along waiting for the others to finish the dungeon is mundane and boring, it puts me to sleep and I find myself playing other games in place of Bigtime. With no item drops that a lower level can use, the dungeon seems a bit pointless. I know when I am seeing item drops that I can actually use and searching for ones that are upgrades to my current equipped gear is fun and keeps the game interesting.

Any ideas you have on how things could be improved, fixed, or add more fun to the experience
A simple fix for this would be to make ITEM DROPS that are dependent on CHARACTER LEVEL instead of ENEMY LEVEL. This way no matter what level dungeon you are in you would still get item drops that are relevant to your character level.