Items marketplace

Problem you’re trying to solve
as one of the leaders in play and earn space bigtimes marketplace should be very busy. since there is no data available publicly (maybe there is i havent seen) i dont know how much transaction is happening but i hope its big numbers.

How you currently feel about this in-game and how you think you should feel
i think nfts right now feel a bit premined for the next users to get onboard when the game is open to all. but if items which will be reset by then have a market then transaction volume can increase. i know some will say this makes the game a pay to win type (although i dont know what is winning here) but having a good time and possibly earning money thats a win for me. the game is already a lot luck based the drops are random what you get is random so if someone has better items for now doesnt mean they are better player or even have played more.

Any ideas you have on how things could be improved, fixed, or add more fun to the experience
as i am very pro grinding and making players suffer to achieve something:
-make items more rare.
-have wide range of items. different stats, different advantages and disadvantages, confuse the palyers :smiley:
-let items disappear if you die in a level
-only if you have space nft or have certain number of cosmetics nft you can sell items (maybe lowest space can sell 1 at a time, and with each improvement another slot adds same way for number of nfts, for example having 20 cosmetics lets you sell 1 and each additional 5 lets you sell another )
-if you want to delist the item will be discarded

at the end maybe im talking too soon cause i still dont know what development plans the game has and how this stuff will come to play. but there is a good potential for a busy and healthy economy in this game. also there can be great usecase and demand for cosmetic nfts but i have to wait to see what are the future plans and what direction the game wants to go.

1 Like

I like you point of making sure there are items that take a long time to grind for. In the end, players want a reason to keep grinding end game content over and over. For example if we are running dungeons for T7 Mythic/Exotic/Transcendent items to make us stronger, there has to be content that challenges our T7 Rare/Epic/Legendary gear that has less stats. If we are strong enough to defeat all the content in the game without them, there is no need to grind for them.

This reminds me of a forum thread I want to post on making sure stats from the lower rarity stuff is not as high as the higher rarity stuff. This would help solve the issue of never being able to upgrade that awesome Uncommon item with the perfect rolls. This way we are ALWAYS hunting for higher rarity items.

LOVE THIS SUGGESTION
-only if you have space nft or have certain number of cosmetics nft you can sell items (maybe lowest space can sell 1 at a time, and with each improvement another slot adds same way for number of nfts, for example having 20 cosmetics lets you sell 1 and each additional 5 lets you sell another )