Make Dungeons great again!

I’ve been a Goldpass player and I’ve been a supporter since day 1, but I’ve got some things that have been bothering me for a long time because they can’t go any further. This goes to the BigTime developers, please don’t take the accusations too personally.

The game itself is going in a good direction. But there are always side stitches that just don’t work. For example, I find it very unsatisfactory that no dungeon is built linear like in WoW. You always have to run back, because we come down to dead ends or you have to kill faunas that don’t interests anybody its just frustrating. If you’re already wasting our time then with more monsters and smal bosses on one way dungeons. So we don’t run back 2 kilometers to kill 3 enemies before you get to “boss room”. Anyone who comes up with such nonsense has simply just smoked too much. Conclusion the way the dungeon is structured, no one will touch the game when it is released as a beta. I’ve been playing computer games for 18 years, I know what I’m talking about. You don’t have to reinvent the wheel, just make the better WoW.

1. Clear these weird quests in the dungeon (Flowers,Faunas run back 1 kilometer).
  2. Stop making any sales that you don’t need at all.
  3. Give something to early investors.

If you follow these things it could be something in the near future.**

Hey @Yaishu! Thank you for the feedback! We are continuously working to improve the game!

I get the impression that the current mission objectives in the dungeons are just “placeholders”, meaning temporary solutions to give us something to play while the devs are building out the game, which will eventually have narrative-driven mission objectives rather than all this pointless crap like kill 5 fauna, collect 5 flowers etc.