Make Early Access NFTs Special

Problem you’re trying to solve
It’s inevitable that Big Time will soon release new NFT cosmetic skins into the game - so I’m curious if the team has any plans to make the original NFTs from Early Access a bit more special, so they can better retain their value due the the dilution of new skins on the market.

How you currently feel about this in-game and how you think you should feel
Given that we, as early investors, spent significant time and money on Big Time during these Early Access periods - making those Early Access NFTs more special than new NFTs would be a great way to reward the founding players.

Any ideas you have on how things could be improved, fixed, or add more fun to the experience

For Early Access NFTs…

• Labels on the marketplace - i.e Gold, Silver, Jade, Ruby, and Early Access Exclusive
  • Cool graphics on their marketplace background - i.e. Gold instead of black
  • Lower max supply - i.e. Early Access legendary skins have 100 max supply, but new/regular legendary skins have 1000 max supply
  • Access to special features or areas in game - i.e. having a full armor skin set or a weapon + title gives you access to special dungeons or exclusive zones and rooms in Epoch City
  • Access to special mounts - exclusive NFT mounts as an air drop or special quest reward for having early access NFT set bonuses
2 Likes