Marketplace could use some updates

Problem you’re trying to solve
Marketplace place is very “clunky” and could use and update to make purchasing multiples of an item easier/faster

How you currently feel about this in-game and how you think you should feel
I feel the marketplace is very clunky when purchasing multiples of a certain NFT, after every purchase you have to set your filtering options again and find desired NFT again.

I feel it’d be a smoother if the browser could remember your filtering options after a purchase and send you back to the last item you purchased.

Any ideas you have on how things could be improved, fixed, or add more fun to the experience

• add the ability for browser to remember where you left off after a purchase.

-minor issue but when you buy 20-40 NFTS, changing the filtering back to your previous settings can get annoying doing it every time

1 Like

Agree. Or simple solution: Just make a shopping cart feature and buy all nfts you want at once

2 Likes

The only problem with that is that if someone else purchases that item while its in your shopping chart It would cause issues. Maybe something where you could select multiple at once to purchase

displayed in this image on the right I have the 25$ NFT but I can not select any other one I should be able to select multiple at once If I want to. But the the same problem might come up where if someone else purchased it before I finish my transaction it would fail.

1 Like