Mission objective dispatch foes

MIssion objective - Use ur skills to dispatch foes 0/300 data points collected. That should be ALWAYS first mission in dungeon, never second, because there are mobs missing then and this quest takes a lot of time…

1 Like

now we can’t even make it :smiley:

1 Like

I agree. I even think it should be a little less. 360 for a full team even running around in 2 teams we were not able to complete this objective in time (even when there was enough mobs). Maybe a slight 15% decrease of data points required from 360 to 300 for a group of 6, 300 to 250 for a group of 5, etc.

Also if this data points objective is given first, the second mission should not be the one where you have to pull 40 mobs to the corrupted red circles, because there might not be enough mobs left.

All in all, I love the new objectives, they make running dungeons much more fun!

-Blazo

2 Likes

As always 100% agree :smiley:

1 Like

@gentleben you’re killing me man. Please follow the format provided when giving feedback.

Buck, every1 understand what I ve mentioned. Format does not sounds good for me and its taking time to write like 3 times almost the same sentence. Be happy of giving feedback instead of beeing spicy.

Let’s use the template @gentleben - It takes more time but the value to the dev team for using it is worth it. Here is the same post you made but this time using the feedback format:

Problem you’re trying to solve
Sometimes missions can not be completed because there are not enough mobs left in the dungeon.

How you currently feel about this in-game and how you think you should feel
This is frustrating because we get half way through the dungeons doing the kill lieutenants quest for example and then the second mission asks us to collect 360 data points and there are not enough mobs in the dungeon left to complete the objective. We should always have the opportunity to finish the mission objectives so we can reach the boss room.

Any ideas you have on how things could be improved, fixed, or add more fun to the experience
Here are a few ways to solve this problem:
-Lower the number of data points required.
-If the collect data points mission is to be given, it could always be the first mission to avoid this scenario of not enough mobs.
-If this data points objective is given first, the second mission should not be the one where you have to pull 40 mobs to the corrupted red circles, because there might not be enough mobs left.

-Blazo

2 Likes

Don’t you sass me @gentleben :stuck_out_tongue:

This should be resolved in the next patch. They’ve done work on this already and are actively looking at any other cases similar to this.

1 Like

i agree this needs to be changed. so many times me and my party failed bc of this.