More Portals For Starters? New Player Friendly

Problem you’re trying to solve
The problem I’m trying to solve is for everyone to be able to grind effectively. What i mean by this is when you’re starting out you know how hard it is to find proper portals to fit your level. I mean on the beach is great up to a certain extent. I feel like the beach area should be 0-15 that way it gives starter players a way to atleast level up somewhat effectively while starting out. That being said and then insectoids after that take over around water town area and above water towns areas towards icy and wastelands. Start the nests at 10-20 level or something. I like the way the dungeons are don’t get me wrong just feel like we need MORE lol.

How you currently feel about this in-game and how you think you should feel
I feel like i’m wasting time looking for dungeons half of the time, that being said i shouldn’t feel like this. I’m level 10 at the moment i had to restart. So that could very well be why i feel like this.

Any ideas you have on how things could be improved, fixed, or add more fun to the experience
Just more dungeons more portals would be ideal. It says in the latest patch we got more but i don’t see it.