Motion Blur Option OFF/ON

** PLEASE - DO NOT DELETE BELOW, USE THE FORMAT **

Problem you’re trying to solve
[REPLACE THIS: Always start with the problem you’re trying to solve. This helps lay a foundation of what your feedback is about]

How you currently feel about this in-game and how you think you should feel
– A little rant from me for the game is there is no option to turn-off the motion blur. It make me dizzy much and nauseous. And the stagger effect that I experience once a group of mobs attack along side of motion blur…

Any ideas you have on how things could be improved, fixed, or add more fun to the experience

1. I hope there is an option to turn-off the motion blur
  2. I wanted also to lessen the stager motion once the mobs gank my character during the
    fights.
  3. Lessen also the motion blur during combat.

** IF YOU WANT TO POST MULTIPLE FEEDBACK ITEMS IN THE SAME POST, USE THE PROPER FORMAT **

1 Like

hope they dont ignore this post, cause i get dizzy too with the motion blur, that I cannot land properly my skills as chronomancer, i feel dizzy/confused i cannot properly throw fireblast, cause the motion blur affects with the explosions the positions of enemies/creatures

So yeah nice post.

Hi @Alpharon! I’m sorry you’ve been experiencing this:( I’ll log this in for the team to look into, thanks for the report!