Mystery box doesn't drop

Hi,

I do not want to complain or FUD, but more reporting a potential issue regarding the drop of the Mystery Box.

I will explain my situation. Since the beginning of Silver, I have accumulated nearly 250h (a lot of late-night lol). I have been very lucky with my overall drops (31 nfts, uncommon, rares, 2 spaces, 1 legendary). However, it seems that there may be an issue with the mystery box.
The Mystery box was available to be looted from the last patch (about 5 days ago). Most of people dropped their box as their first loot once available, but many people who may have missed that moment were not able to drop it anymore.
For instance, since the Mystery Box was made available, I have now looted 18 NFTs (14 uncommon) which is more than a lot of people over the 2 weeks haha.
No one in my knowledge (other teammates) who missed the mystery box on the first/second day was able to obtain it later on.

This is the reason why I believe there is a potential issue with the Mystery Box.

Note: I fully understand that Mystery Boxes were first added mid-Gold period and were not a part of the original EAL, but I also believe those boxes were created to reward players who dedicate time and effort to this game. Not everyone can get the Mystery Boxes but it should be rewarded to the 3500 most dedicated players :slight_smile:

Thank you for reading and taking this message into consideration

14 Likes

I have been playing Silver EAL from the very first day and until now got like 8 NFTs and average time of play per day would be around 6-8 hours and twice per week up to 12-14 hours almost always in a party of five or six, for the mystery box I saw first ones dropped right after the last patch which was almost a week ago, that very day when patch was implemented from my party of 5 players three players got the mystery chest and two remaining players including me did not so I was thinking “ok if tonight is not my day for sure with that drop rate it will drop in following days,”

Oh boy I was so mistaken since next day only two people in my party got it and we played almost the whole day, after that nobody got the “mystery chest” and I already know bunch of players in two big guilds, my suggestion is to give this chest to ALL the silver and gold EAL players who played at least 50 hours of gameplay during their EAL period, if they did not get it as a drop

4 Likes

Does feel like it’s not dropping anymore. Can anyone who got it in the last couple days or so post here and let us know?

Maybe they only dropped a certain amount and now they are capped out. This whole mystery box thing has been a mess from the start. I hope the team has learned from this massive mistake.

-Blazo

4 Likes

Clocked in over 100 hours no mystery box yet. With silver coming to an end soon I’m beginning to get concerned.

3 Likes

Same issue for me, i hope the box will drop before the end of silver pass ! I would be very upsed to pay more than 100$ to have it. For the played time and the help for the developers, it’s absolutly normal to have this type of reward…

3 Likes

Got mine one or two hours after the patch release. Saw only one dropped that same day and since, never seen a team mate dropping one since the first day they could.

2 Likes

I don’t understand, I played for several hundred hours with friends to end up not having the box and 12 Nft vert it makes me sad to have taken a pass for that. I’m currently just sad because I’m spending a huge amount of time in the game and not being rewarded as an early player.

2 Likes

I wanna see your face when you’ll play more than 15hrs every day during the silver pass to get only 3UC nft

2 Likes

Playing 2-7 hours every day, only few uncommons drops. Unfortunately, it’s very difficult to find party with 6 players with similar level. So I play alone or with random players but impossible to have an intersting item. I will invite all my friends and community not to buy a pass

2 Likes

I have the same problem too I play 14 hours a day since the release of the game and still no mystery box I do not understand

1 Like

Hello,
I agree with Dadilium. More than 17 hours of play per day and no one has looted a box in our group.
Can you improve this for Silver Passes?
Thanks in advance

1 Like

Haven’t gotten it either yet.

1 Like

everyone… the box is not a guaranteed drop

We aren’t talking about it being a guaranteed drop or not, we are wondering if it is dropping at all for anyone right now. It’s possible all the mystery boxes have dropped already and they don’t drop anymore. No one has reported a box dropping in days.

-Blazo

1 Like

The mystery box is not an NFT part of the loot pool as other NFTs. Thousands of players got it as their FIRST drop when the patch got released. It is not a coincidence, it is a fact.

Is there an issue with the drop as I mentioned politely in my post?
Are the 3500 boxes not meant to be looted during the Silver period?
Are they all looted already?

The Time Warden mystery box WAS a guaranteed loot for gold player if they played.

Like I said in my original post, i am not complaining or FUD, I am reporting a potential issue.

Thanks

Got my mystery box in gold right away, but haven’t even seen a silver box drop yet.

1 Like

I think we can conclude that the Mystery Box is no longer dropping for anyone. We have not got a report of one dropping in quite some time and this reflects the price going up in the market as the supply has stopped increasing.

If you didn’t get a Mystery box the first day or two after they started dropping, you won’t get one. Let’s get over it and move on. I think it’s safe to say Big Time will never do another “bonus item” again.

-Blazo

Yep, same as everyone else here, playing very long days, saw several mystery boxes to team mates almost immediately after the patch, then haven’t seen a single one since then.

2 Likes

Same here also. I played during the last patch and mystery box was dropping in my party except me. After that day, i don’t see anyone got mystery box ( not saying it didn’t drop to others). Its either there is an issue with the mystery box drop or the drop rate is just very very very very low (except on the first day of the patched)

1 Like

Got confirmation Mystery Boxes are still dropping every day. No details on how many, and how many are left, but they ARE still dropping.

-Blazo