New Changes From Hotfix

Problem you’re trying to solve
The new Rift Forest Dungeon is quite a hit and is setting a new standard for future dungeons, it’s layout is EXCITING and the battle music is rockin.

How you currently feel about this in-game and how you think you should feel
Bigtime has breathed a breath of life back into the game with some of these new additions

Any ideas you have on how things could be improved, fixed, or add more fun to the experience
We hope to see future dungeons that are just as much and more exciting and unique.

** IF YOU WANT TO POST MULTIPLE FEEDBACK ITEMS IN THE SAME POST, USE THE PROPER FORMAT **

The death camera is awful.
Would love to see the option to move the camera angle and also be able to swap back to the free moving camera, having that freedom to move about after bleeding out just feels necessary.

Concerned that Bigtime was losing it’s uniqueness (certain game mechanics/features).
Feels like the game is turning into other games like wow, diablo, etc… at the direction of gamers who have mostly played those games, who give advice for changes that follow those styles. Bigtime should keep it’s own very uniqueness and not make changes at the request of one person but take a broader perspective from a range of community members. A good example of uniqueness was the ability to be able to swap loadouts at any point during the game, I still miss that. I am glad to see that we can change loadouts at the sanctuary areas now and I feel that was a good move.

Nice addition to the enemy attention visual
The red glow on the enemies name tag when they are after you is a great looking visual addition.

The boss chest looks so lame, it looks like a discount Walmart tote bro.
We need a better looking boss chest that projects the excitement of completion of the Boss Room.

Just played the MegaClockie Chaos room and we love the challenge
This feels more like a boss room than the boss rooms do though. We like the new challenge and the variety. Afraid it will get boring quickly though, it would be funny to see a megaclockie that was only knee high. Will report more after playing a few of them.

Boss rooms are still lacking
Would like to see a Boss Room that feels like a boss room. Full clear boss rooms would be a start. I think huge towering bosses would be a good way to take this, including a few smaller mobs to go with it.

There are a few things in the game that we really enjoyed and we now miss.
Being able to fly across the map using ninja leap is fun and we used to be able to use our shield to absorb damage. This is one of the things that many of us really miss. I would like to see a way that Bigtime could incorporate this type of play into the game instead of taking it completely out of the game. There could be certain dungeons in the game that are created that require the use of this flying across the map. There could even be a glider or a chute of some kind that allows us to return to the ground safely. We like to move fast and we like to fly. Instead of restricting what the character can do another approach could be to expand what the surrounding can allow you to do.

Thanks Bigtime

3 Likes