New supportive roles on big time

what if they added 3 new roles, blacksmiths, alchemists, and merchants the blacksmiths can make weapons for players and have levels like beginner and master, and when you reach a number of weapons crafted you evolve and gain better chances to forge better weapons and get a chance to forge an nft and they can improve or repair weapons for players and to do that or forge weapons they need materials which they can gather themselves or get other players to get those for them they can design their own weapon so that you guys don’t have to design the weapons. The alchemist will be similar to the blacksmith but he works with potions like potions to get more stats temporarily. Finally, the merchants can have their own warehouse where they sell items or sell items to the highest bidder so if your friend is a merchant and you are a blacksmith you can be partners and one makes the items and the other sells them. My last idea is that when we begin the game we start out as normal humans and through missions, we get our roles like knight or blacksmith and we can level up to become stronger and get better abilities like a knight can become a dark or holy knight and we can have level up missions for each of those roles I can talk all day long about my ideas this is just the tip of the ice berg for me but I want to know what the game devs thing about them so that we can sit and have a meeting and I can share all my ideas. If they get interested please tell me I really want to share my ideas and become part of this amazing game.

1 Like

I love this idea! I hope they consider

1 Like