NFT Customizable Effects

Problem you’re trying to solve
It would be cool to be able to customize through NFTs things like ninja leap graphics, your flair, etc… It would be also cool to be able to customize your NFTs like paint them different colors or add emblems.

How you currently feel about this in-game and how you think you should feel
Would be cool and add another level of customization.

Any ideas you have on how things could be improved, fixed, or add more fun to the experience
Everyone likes more customization!

5 Likes

I understand that you might have bought some spaces and you feel the need to tell the team what to improve. But put all issues in one post as suggested in the form, since it’s not high priority feedback

I have been playing Ruby since day 1.

Your comment is unproductive.

Painting NFTs is a really cool idea. I remember seeing a black version of journeyman prototype before so maybe they will add that.

1 Like

Final fantasy 14 and 11 to some degree, offer the ability to paint any piece of armor. It’s a really cool option.

Instead of making 20 topics in one day, you can make 20 posts in one topic, i hope you understand what i mean

I know i have come off aggressive, not my intention, i just write what’s on the top of my head and in all social media i’d always edit a message like the one i made. So this forum doesn’t help when it sends a retroactive emails for each single message :thinking:

Yes, I understand. I purposefully decided not to do that, I don’t see the point as it would become quite difficult to follow conversations relating to which topic, and the topics themselves would become quite buried. Also, the logic does not make sense to me.

Is the intent that each player just has one topic for all of my ideas going forward and that I would go back and edit that topic when I have a new idea? I would then have to bump the topic to make sure devs knew I updated the topic and indicate what was added. I don’t see others doing that, most posts seem to be topic based. I could have combined the quantum fixer topics into one, I agree with that.

Moving forward when I have multiple ideas related to a single larger topic, I will combine them.

Based on the volume of posts here, very few ~1 day. I didn’t think it would be an issue.