NFT Drops During Full Release

The drop rate was decimated upon the release of silver and I can’t begin to imagine what it will be when the full game comes out. Players are going to forget how to spell NFT before they loot one in-game at this rate. The lack of excitement from NFT drops could be offset by the crafting and upgrading mechanic but, if it isn’t, there needs to be a fix to make the looting more eventful and exciting. One solution that could help this is adding common NFTs that are worth much less, but drop more frequently. These could then be used in the upgrading mechanic to craft into uncommon NFTs and give the player something to do while they grind. Thoughts?

CharlieP

1 Like

i would want to see reward for achievement not a random drops. For pass holders its better not to drop as the nfts we have now will be more valuable .

1 Like

I agree that the drops shouldn’t be completely tied to RNG. It leads to many people grinding their life away in anticipation of looting NFTs and getting nothing.

2 Likes

Well I did notice in the official marketplace teaser they did have some common NFT skins mixed in with all the others… possibly going to be the starting point for crafting NFT’s where it’s super easy to create the commons :thinking: it’d make for an easy hype up if it’s fairly easy to craft common NFT’s

I’ve gotten confirmation from Michael that the Big Time Token will drop much more frequently than NFTs upon full launch. I believe this means that the time and effort you out in will be more commensurately rewarded than it was in EAL.

2 Likes

I saw that. That would be the answer to the problem of rare NFT drops. Mint less valuable but more common NFTs that players can loot multiple times per day (if they grind hard) and allow that to be a part of the crafting mechanic to justify it.

That’s kinda open for a debate imo because I don’t think that in global launch it will be a good idea for a player to get multiple nfts per day, maybe just 1 if you good enough.
Because at the end of the day if ppl will be able to get a large amount of nfts by free playing, they won’t necessarily buy something on the second market- which is basically the nfts that we put out as a community.
I mean just think about it in a particular point of view where ego comes in- “well then why I need to buy it if I can loot it”