NFT Notification

Problem you’re trying to solve
It would be great to see a bigger on-screen indicator when others in your party receive an NFT to include NFT rarity. Often it is too hard to see the item when fighting and lots of mobs are around so I can’t see what rarity it is because the looting message for others does not indicate rarity, just the name.

How you currently feel about this in-game and how you think you should feel
I think its nice to see the name and who got it but it should be more prominent so that everyone knows what rarity it was and bigger so that its more noticeable from a streaming perspective! The text can be quite difficult to see when in a boss room while many mobs and lots of abilities going off. It could be bigger or more flashy so its easier or better to react to while streaming.

Any ideas you have on how things could be improved, fixed, or add more fun to the experience
Make the indicator for when others in the party loot an NFT bigger or flashy or prominent that also shows the rarity. Since its rate it would be great to have something better to reach to.

3 Likes

I agree with this as well. I’d like to see what was dropped half the time i miss it and can’t congratulate them properly and it sucks haha.

Perhaps a party chat message would be good too.