NFT’s cosmetic issue

We are all made aware that all of the NFT’s in game are purely cosmetic. With that being said, some of the NTFs are extremely underwhelming in appearance. See attached image for example. The legendary steppe walker chest looks exactly the same as an in game time warrior chest piece. Nobody can even tell the difference. For there to be a demand in these nfts the appearance needs to be revamped.

7 Likes

Agree, I can’t wait to see what they revamp with. I’m sure these are just tempoarary.

2 Likes

There were several post from others that share similar concerns, we are told from the bigtime team that this will be a fairly easy fix. Let’s hope they do this steppe walker set justice, a legacy nft set that needs more love than what it currently is.

This goes for the other majority of the nfts that are presently, very underwhelming in appearance which honestly dosen’t justify the price tag.

2 Likes

This is a big one here team. Cosmetic ownership, outside of fun gameplay has been a big selling point of “Bigtime”. There is sentiment that appearance of Steppe is low effort and not aesthetically scarce. Hope to see more love (Chant’s reply).

Would be interesting to hear why a digital veblen good, typically high quality and exclusive like Steppe, was not distinguished.

So generally a non issue, but Bigtime’s earliest supporters are generating a 10x premium fee to bigtime (relative to fortnite’s 20$ cosmetics) for a product that is virtually unlimited and a replica of an basic.

1 Like

Big Time team has confirmed they will be upgrading the look of the cosmetics. We are waiting for them to do some sort of News Button in the client so they can address everyone in the community at once because this is easily the most important question everyone has on their mind. I was nervous for a long time about this as well until I heard someone ask this question in an AMA.

-Blazo

1 Like

NEW Economy Updates | BigTime AMA Highlights 6/03 - YouTube If I am not mistaken this question on if they will be updating the NFT cosmetics was answered with an abrupt yes they didn’t waist any time saying out right the NFT’s will be updated/ better looking. Plus keep in mind this is a alpha access game they are updating the graphics and working hard every day to Improve the game so enjoy the game for how it is now and get excited for what it is to be!! :smiley:
-Sneaky

2 Likes

guys please learn how to use forums this is like the 20th thread on this issue. stop making new threads… go and comment on the original ones

People will not read through every thread to see if it was posted before, this is just reality. I get that ideally, people read through every thread title and find if the issue they were posting about has already been posted… Sorry, not going to happen. even the thing that pops up when they ask a question most will not read.

Team should take notice of the threads that come up CONSTANTLY and then address them in a global news post in the game client, thus addressing the question/concern at the root level. It’s a legit question and there is no reason people should have to ask this over and over for weeks and be worried about it.

Only a very small % read discord or the forums. So they are trying to communicate to the masses through channels designed for individual attention. I have suggested a news button in client that lights up when there is new/unread news and was told the team would look into it, but have not heard back yet. Haven’t heard back about anything posted on the forums yet… giving them time to get things together and remaining hopeful they will see the value of a global communication approach. "It’s not rocket science.’

-Blazo

1 Like

Perrin…, people are trying to raise issues, problems or suggestions. We are not here to learn how to use forums. Gd on ya that you spend time learning how to use it. The forum is for giving feedback and people have their ways to give feedback to improve the game in whatever way. I agree with Blazo, and for you. If your not adding or suggesting to this thread, don’t bother wasting your time. This matters to people, learn to be respectful.

1 Like

Just realized that an ignore feature. Great, thanks Bigtime for adding this feature in the forums.

if you see similar or identical posts please kindly share the link remind the author that there is a similar post. By doing so at least we know the issue is popular and as Blazo said, it will ring the alarm to the devs that this issue requires immediate attention.

Otherwise your reply is pointless

3 Likes

From Buck in Discord…

“New gear has been added to the game, replacing some of the earlier gear players could find in the world. These have all-new appearances that further distinguish this gear from the more rare NFT gear players can equip.”

Now we need an update to identify cosmetic weapons skins by rarity and we are on our way to a booming cosmetic economy!

-Blazo