One way ticket to any town/place?

Hello

I have an Idea, An Idea where people doesn’t need to work hard anymore to travel in different places, Can we have a One way ticket to any town or places? just like the one way ticket to town which is the water town/starter place, It’s very similar to that, but A different type of potion, If not can we have a travelling machine that allows us to Teleport Water town to Icy Castle?

1 Like

I am not certain but I think there is already plans for traveling between way points. This would solve the problem you are looking to solve. Please use the proper feedback format next time so we can address it properly. Thank you!

1 Like

Hello, Thanks for that, We Also Had Issues within the Waypoint Feature, How do we remove our waypoint there so we don’t spawn there? because everytime we die we spawn on that randomized waypoint, even though we wanted to spawn in the water town.

Not available right now. Wait for the update that may add travel between them. I can’t confirm this but that’s my hunch, just hang in there. Thanks so much.

1 Like