Party Chat system

BUG
Party chat gets bugged out, you can type all day but nothing is placed in the chat window for the party

WHERE
Multiple servers… NA east; Frankfurt; NA west

WHEN
1700 EST

DETAILS
inside dungeons or in the world the party chat system is bugged out and cannot see or type anything into the Party Chat window alone… All the other chats are working except the Party …

3 Likes

Based on experience, this bug happens when it is over 24 hours since you last logged in with your gmail.
Try closing the game and relog in the launcher.

2 Likes

I hear you, but I literally just had logged in for the day approx 10 mins prior to that… I did relog everything and it did start working again but that is a bandaid/workaround to the actual problem. Thank you though :grinning:

3 Likes

Its based on that??? So annoying. Needs a fix.

Thanks for the report

1 Like

True, when chat stops working, i have to dismantle the team if i am outside of a dungeon, no way i can play without chat

1 Like

Like Frank said, thanks a bunch for the report! Went ahead and got the additional info logged in!

1 Like

Just want to throw out that of the last 5 days playing a few hours each I have experienced it twice and had to restart the game for it to work.

1 Like

I find if you log to servers this fixes it, you don’t have to exit the game. However, if it happens mid adventure you’re out of luck.

2 Likes