Patch: sound in chat

Problem you’re trying to solve
Chat sound is sometimes annoying
There are several chat channels and I only use the party channel, why should I listen to the rest? even inside dungeon
I had a hard time guessing that sound came from the chat

How you currently feel about this in-game and how you think you should feel
Annoying, I want to hear only the notifications that interest me.

Any ideas you have on how things could be improved, fixed, or add more fun to the experience

• Accompany each chat sound with a different visual alert depending on the chat in which it is spoken. For example, if they talk in your group chat, a green bell appears for a second near the chat.

• Mute all other channels while inside the dungeon. Yesterday I heard notifications from the global chat while inside the dungeon, something that for now, is not useful.
    If in the future we have professions, commerce, etc, it would make sense.

• Allow each of the channels to be silenced by clicking on an icon in the chat.

• You can add a part for notifications in settings, which allows you to change their volume, deactivate them, decide if you want to be notified of the global chat if you are inside the dungeon, etc.

In my case, the sound is even annoying, I would prefer to silence all and leave only visual alert

3 Likes

agreed should be fixed asap please

Hey, thanks for the suggestion! This is actually a conversation the team had recently actually! They’re gonna be taking a look into the chat sounds!

1 Like