People getting great gears while low level

Problem you’re trying to solve
How people can get the best gears when they are low level

How you currently feel about this in-game and how you think you should feel
I think this gets the fun of progressing out of the game. You just run a 61 void with a party,be careful,get a good pocketwatch,then equip all the good gear and you are already op.

Any ideas you have on how things could be improved, fixed, or add more fun to the experience
The devs have tried to fix this but still i see people running voids.
My ideas:
1-Under level,there is “rank” which combines all your pocketwatches’ levels. I think pocketwatches should have some requirements to be used. And it should be the rank of the player. Ex:the player is using level 12 time warrior but is rank 15,so the requirements will be based on that. The reqs can be based on rarity and tier. Like"Only rank 50 or above players can equip trancedant tier7". While this would kill pocketwatch giving which is sad,but it could make the progression better.
2-Level scaling loot n dungeons. If the player and their party goes into a 65 void as around level 10s,they would get the type of loot they should get,tier 2s. But the mobs would be the dungeon level. NFT drop rates would also scale with the player levels,but if one drops the person that gets would be random like how it is rn.

This is my feedback,thanks for reading.

3 Likes

More tuning needs to be done, thanks for the feedback Gutsy!

2 Likes