Quality of life changes

** PLEASE - DO NOT DELETE BELOW, USE THE FORMAT (You can delete this line) **

Problem you’re trying to solve
missing quality of life changes the likes of :

last but not least , there is no way to know if an item is better than the one i have and if its equipable/req stats to equip without first picking it up .

How you currently feel about this in-game and how you think you should feel
the game is moving in the right track but for us OG gamers QoL changes are a must.

Any ideas you have on how things could be improved, fixed, or add more fun to the experience
[REPLACE THIS: Idea 1, idea 2, bullet points are always nice for ease of reading. Please include images and/or links to videos when possible]

** IF YOU WANT TO POST MULTIPLE FEEDBACK ITEMS IN THE SAME POST, USE THE PROPER FORMAT **

**°°the interaction with inventory could be improved upon, there are alot of unnecessary steps to accomplish simple things , like dropping items or deleting them.°°**

Any ideas you have on how things could be improved, fixed, or add more fun to the experience

- Ability to open/edit inventory while (auto) running
   - keybind for quick drop/delete from inventory , i dont need to confirm twice that i wanna drop                                                      something , the default inventory space already gets filled fast in raids and  the ability to quickly get rid of item is essential 

**°° Movement : Maps are big and Moving around takes so much time °°**

- Shortcut for Auto run instead of auto walk ( we run more than we walk )
   - since we dont have a faster world traversal method like rides , please bring back bunny hop ( double ''w'' + space ). sometimes you just want to traverse distance a bit faster , and smoother , add to that it looks hella cool :)

**°°the maps are pretty vast (dung or otherwise ) , but with no way to see them in full , the mini map is cool to have but it doesnt replace a full map , it complements it°°**

- ability to see full map ( in dung + in world ) , if not that , then a keybind that extend the minimap's size by 100%  on command, in order to better see surroundings, if not that , then just a mini layout of the full dung map in the HUD ( diablo style ) with mini dots showing location of evryone ( i dont know though if this solution trumps the previous 2 )

**°° lack of ping variety / short ping duration °°**

- Show a ping on the map for which portal my teammates took if i fell a bit behind , so i can join. their ping disapears when they walk in (i  know the swirl ping exists, but its duration is very short after they enter dung )
   - (tied to having a full map ) set up different kinds of ''lasting '' pings for the things found in the world ( vendroids , npcs , portals ect) to for later use 

**°°the game encourages playing in groups , but it doesnt feel like there are many QoL features to facilitate that with random people°°**

- keep the names of the players once they get far : 

when we separate to find portals, if 1 person finds 1 and sends a msg in chat , there is no way to pinpoint him if all other teammates just look like a dot with distance under them.

°°there is no way to know if an item is better than the one i have without first picking it up °°

• show a colored dot on an item if its equipable and better than the one i already have equiped
  • the left side of the inventory shows the items on the ground in 10m radius for easier read/access/chosing

°°not really QoL , but the passive tree doesnt have discriptions explaining what each one does °°

hmm tired to make the post easier to read by spacing evrything , but i think i might have messed it up ! apologies

1 Like

Nice post bro, I also posted /made a thread regardless to requesting a better map with features, like for example, being able to press key M, to open the map and being able to mark things in the map with a red X, this way we can show if there is a chest left behind, or if there is an area to clear, etc,etc.

Hello! you can compare an equipped item and an item that is on the ground by pressing the left ALT key, you can also see the requirements to use it.

Hey @Sheaperd! Thanks for your feedback and details provided!
#2: You can auto-run by pressing your auto-walk key, and then the sprint key (don’t hold, just press once).
#4: If a party member enters a portal, a swirl icon appears, and it doesn’t go away!
#5: You can launch a flare with H that will have your name tag on it, or you can use the summon party potion to TP your teammates to you.
6#: You can compare an item on the floor with the one you have equipped by pressing Left Alt. That way you can see the requirements too, and if you’re not elegible it’ll appear red.
As for the rest of the suggestions, I already logged them in for the team to discuss! Thank you for taking the time to compile all this in a post:D