Quantum Fixer Summoner Gear gave me 30 extra skill points

I just acquired a QF gear that gave me the summoner tree, I loved it the moment I tried out the artillery turret. What happened though is that on each use it’s level would go up. It went up to level 37 (sorry I dont have screen shot because I reset). So now I am level 21 with 55 skill points

2 Likes

Pic for reference

Ok I tried using it again and it went up to 6 instead of its max 5

Went on a dungeon run because I was invited and it is now this high (LVL 9), before initial reset it was at 37. So by resetting again I will gain 9 more extra points. This is now an exploit. Hope you can apply the necessary measures. Thanks, I will not be resetting in the until it is fixed and good thing I am a Fixer so it isnt too game breaking.

Sorry, forgot to add that as level goes up so does energy cost to summon it 114 energy at lvl 9. 174 energy at level 37.

Oh, thats where my points went!

1 Like

dont tell them about the fun bugs :rofl:

1 Like

my lvl 37 with 91 skill points.

Prime example of why the devs will have to reset everything (Except NFTs) for launch.

2 Likes

These are the critical bugs to find and fix, great job reporting this one! Should be flagged as highest priority.

-Blazo

1 Like

Thanks for reporting this!

2 Likes

So I thought I’d provide an update on this and show how exploitable this is on the pictures below.

I think I have more than 150-200 points as a level 26 QF.

2 Likes

each time you reset, it will further add up your skill point.

1 Like

So I can just spam reset points and be a bad as$?

1 Like

Every time I go in and out of a portal I gain an additional point when using artillery.