Skillbars - 1 / 2

Problem you’re trying to solve

Not enought place for skills

How you currently feel about this in-game and how you think you should feel

There should be at least x2 skill bars 1-10. There are a lot of skills we are using, medicines, tree of lifes etc. It takes a lot of space… As a Quantum Fixer Iam missing more space for skills.
For example add second skill bar to use skills shift+1/ shift+2 or smthing F1 / F2 / F3 or just let us manually customize the hotkeys for the second skill bar OR I think best way is to Ctrl +1 / Ctrl +2 to just switch between skillbars. Yeah I think its best way to do it.

1 Like

Big Time Team has already addressed this and more skill/potion bars are coming.

Personally I think adding a potion bar so we can use the full 10 skill slots for skills only would be enough. I like having to chose what skills to use (as long as there was 10). Taking off tree of life, speed potions, teleport scroll, and sit and rest to put in a potion bar so we could pick 10 skills to use would be more than enough I think and offer a bit of diversity among players depending on what skills you want to use.

-Blazo

1 Like

Okay, great! I am happy to know that

I agree. At least 2x 10 slots. It’s easy to do, just add a new actionbar when you switch weapons. Then you have different skills for main weapon and secondary weapon but you still use the same keybindings.
I

There are solutions in the works. No ETA as of yet.

1 Like