Suggestions report for 2022/07/24 By DrSmash

SUGGESTIONS

• Allow adding players to the party from across the map. It would help the team creation without having to find each other on the map.
  • Add a Friend system.
  • Add an option to remove Aim Assist. As a Chronomancer, most of the attacks are missing an enemy that is strafing. removing the aim assist would allow the players to aim in front of the enemies to hit them instead to miss all attacks due to the enemy movement.
  • Make the 2h Jump attack as quick as the 1h. 2H does not have a shield, so it should not have a speed penalty on top of it. There are almost only penalties to use a 2h weapon at the moment.
  • Add a total playtime feature.
  • Make it so that upon recasting Vorpal Edge, the buff is refreshed. at the moment, it does not refresh the buff but eats the energy and starts the cooldown.
  • Please allow the player to remain in the dungeon if the game disconnects. I had a friend that had a short power outage and he got kicked out of the dungeon since the portal was closed, he couldn’t join back.
  • Add a feature to be able to pick an item and mark it as Junk from the ground to facilitate fast sales at merchants.
  • Please make the buffs icons bigger to make it easier to see if we still have our buffs like Rage or Vorpal Edge. Currently, the logo is really small on a 1080 resolution. On a 4k it will become way too small to be seen.
  • Add vendors in Void dungeons.
  • Tune down the VFX effect of the Firewall spell to allow the players to see incoming damage (bullets, small orbs, etc) from the other side of the wall.
  • Add a memory to the Minimap zoom so it remains to the intensity the user selected.
  • Add Movement speed stat on the Timeline stat page.
  • Implement a Trade system to allow two people to trade privately to avoid thefts.
  • Have it so the people on the discord have the same name as in-game. It creates a lot of confusion if a player has a different name in the game vs on the discord. Atm we can’t change our nicknames on the discord (edit server profile)
  • Give the Str buffs from the Push-ups within a Tree of Life a stronger effect that would scale on LvL rather than a flat 2 strength. It’s useful at low LvL but later on, it deals no significant impact on the build due to having over 300 str on an STR build.
  • Sometimes, all vendors in Water Town become Decryptors or artifact NPC. Please make it so that at least one of the random NPC is an actual vendor.

Have a great week!

2 Likes

Great feedback list @DrSmastTTV - You will be happy to know that advanced party matching is currently in the works.

Here are the ones I liked the most from your list:

• Please allow the player to remain in the dungeon if the game disconnects. I had a friend that had a short power outage and he got kicked out of the dungeon since the portal was closed, he couldn’t join back.
    This would be amazing!

• Tune down the VFX effect of the Firewall spell to allow the players to see incoming damage (bullets, small orbs, etc) from the other side of the wall.
    Just have to make it a bit more transparent, nothing crazy =)

• Implement a Trade system to allow two people to trade privately to avoid thefts.
    I think we are all very curious about this. If there will be a trade system or a player marketplace, or both.

• Sometimes, all vendors in Water Town become Decryptors or artifact NPC. Please make it so that at least one of the random NPC is an actual vendor.
    There could be static vendors like there is in Icy Town to solve this. Also, I think all vendors should sell all consumables. Hunting for potions you need is not fun. Let us spend our gold when we want to spend it. Prices can vary vendor to vendor so you can still hunt for deals, but they should be available everywhere.

1 Like