That one item that its currently at your pocket watch lvl but you can't use it because it requires one level higher

** PLEASE - DO NOT DELETE BELOW, USE THE FORMAT (You can delete this line) **

Problem you’re trying to solve
Items that are a certain level but for some reason their requirement is for you to be a level higher than the item level. Its Always 1 level and its Always 1 Level higher

How you currently feel about this in-game and how you think you should feel
Its frustrating finally finding an item that matches your lvl just to find out it requires an additional pocket watch lvl. so you have a pocketwatch lvl 14 and you find a sword lvl 14 but it requires for your pocketwatch to be lvl 15, so whats the point? it looks like a lvl 14 sword but its actually a lvl 15 tho, might as well get a lvl 15 sword when I reach lvl 15 tho.

Any ideas you have on how things could be improved, fixed, or add more fun to the experience
Just match the item level with the pocket watch level, or also have items that you can use with one level lower instead of only items 1 level higher, I mean it would be a pleasant surprise to find an item higher than you current level and for you to be able to use it.

2 Likes

hi mikival! this is a reported bug that we’ve been made aware of! however i will pass the info along again to Buck! thankyou for the feedback :smiley:

2 Likes

i also have the same. Needs to be fixed and its great that the team is aware.

2 Likes