The Multiverse Rangers x Big Time AMA Highlight

The Multiverse Rangers (Vietnam Guild) x Big Time AMA Highlight:

1. Different upcoming maps: Western cowboy style, Atlantis, Futuristic style
  2. Character, NPC, event,… lore will be created/ updated in the Full Release version
  3. Upgrade NFT needs to go through all the rarity tier. For example, you need to upgrade uncommon → rare → epic. You CAN’T upgrade uncommon → epic in one time
  4. Hourglass is not in the Time Warden Mystery Box
  5. When you active our Time Warden, it will countdown and token will appear as loot when you get in the dungeon
  6. Forge and Armory function: One will use to upgrade your weapon NFT, one will use to upgrade your “clothing” NFT such ass chest piece, leg,…
  7. Big Time won’t have Scholar system as the game is free to play. But you can put your SPACE for rent. Also the more people team up using SPACE and the function of SPACE, the more benefits the team will get. Sharing resource is what Big Time aiming to.
  8. Big Time token can be withdrawn
  9. New NFTs will be appear in the Full Release version of the game
  10. Big Time long term plan is to: Finish and focus on gameplay, promote the game and create more activities in game.
  11. EST full release is Q1 2023. This is estimate only
8 Likes
1 Like

Thanks for the highlights! A lot of new new stuff 0_0

1 Like

Thanks for posting this AMA, i’ll make sure i spread all the news all over the place haha. However for real though this is great news for Big Time keep it up! Plus a lot of people needed to essentially hear all this.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this! Wonderful stuff. Also, i’m kinda confuse regarding the NFT upgrades on Forges vs Armory. Matt says that if you want to upgrade weapons, you need a Armory and vice versa. However, I actually forge because the visual on the nft icon shows its for upgrading weapons. I think this needs to be clarified as its somewhat misleading.

Yeah, got it. I mentioned this to the team already and they will surely make it clear ^^. Thank you for the suggestion

Hi everyone, I will add some additional information that number 3 and 5 may change in the future. Also can anyone help me with the editing :sweat_smile:

1 Like
  1. Different upcoming maps: Western cowboy style, Atlantis, Futuristic style
  2. Character, NPC, event,… lore will be created/ updated in the Full Release version
  3. Hourglass is not in the Time Warden Mystery Box
  4. Forge and Armory function: One will use to upgrade your weapon NFT, one will use to upgrade your “clothing” NFT such ass chest piece, leg,…
  5. Big Time won’t have Scholar system as the game is free to play. But you can put your SPACE for rent. Also the more people team up using SPACE and the function of SPACE, the more benefits the team will get. Sharing resource is what Big Time aiming to.
  6. Big Time token can be withdrawn
  7. New NFTs will be appear in the Full Release version of the game
  8. Big Time long term plan is to: Finish and focus on gameplay, promote the game and create more activities in game.
  9. EST full release is Q1 2023. This is estimate only
2 Likes