The unstoppable shout nerf problem

Problem you’re trying to solve
Previously, a warrior with unstoppable was practically invincible if he managed his unstoppable shout very well, they invited him to groups thanks to that ability (because it costs him a lot to break shields and misses many hits, it is much more profitable to invite chronomancers than warriors)

Currently, it’s pretty much useless most of the time as you can’t go into a large pull of enemies for more than 15 seconds without dying (and we all know there are a lot of large pulls).

How you currently feel about this in-game and how you think you should feel

• Time warrior is now less fun:
    A character who should be in the front line hitting everyone, now must spend 18 seconds in combat and 90 hidden, waiting to recharge his ability (I’m talking about large groups of enemies, where dying is very easy).

• The skill does not match its description:
    Now you are no longer unstoppable, you have more life but they can kill you.

• It’s impossible to revive allies with enemies shooting at you without having unstoppable, so your teammate will die if the quantum fixer doesn’t have its instant lift ability or you don’t have unstoppable. And it’s not always easy to find a quantum fixer for your party.

• There are groups of enemies where without unstoppable you are screwed.
    For example the pirates, they are too fast and strong, and sometimes the groups are too big. Without unstoppable it is very difficult to survive an attack from him. And you will say: but you have the time buble!
    Great ability to avoid melee attacks, but what about marksmen? if you don’t kill them fast they surround you and attack from everywhere, the only option is to run away. But I think the idea of ​​the game is to have fun, not spend 1 hour in a dungeon because you’ve been running away all the time.

Any ideas you have on how things could be improved, fixed, or add more fun to the experience
I’m fine with you being able to die with unstoppable (so the quantum fixer has to worry about healing you), but change the description to something more correct.

Duration: seems correct to me.

Cooldown: 108 seconds seems abusive to me, my proposal is 40-45 seconds, it’s still a long time but two warriors working together could cover almost all the time, and with the help of a quantum fixer dungeons could be made without problem.

Let’s remember that we’re looking for fun, and we’re getting a little off track.
I’m fine with a character balance nerf, but a nerf that big can totally screw up the gameplay and cause a lot of players to quit.

In general, the patch is very good except for some things that I will comment on, thanks to the Big Time team for their work.

2 Likes

This comes down to a core game issue. Damage is not equal at all. Magic damge is always better than physical damage. So the warrior is at a disadvantage. Until the core gameplay is fixed it is pointless to tweak abilities kind of like trying to perfect a roof before letting the foundation of a building settle

1 Like