There should be smart casting

I can’t always cast my skills.

1 Like

I hope that we can simply cast skills once we press the keyboard , without left click after that.

1 Like

I agree to elaborate on this request he is saying that it feels extremely clunky to have to press your ability and then press left click to use them this should not be the case the second you release the key bind that the ability is allocated to the ability should be used/placed without the need of a second impute I play a shadow blade level 38 I am extremely fast and my game play is fairly smooth I use shaped charge and this is one of the most common annoying things I deal with when placing my shaped charge I have to press my keybind then press left click well most of the time instead of placing it for some reason it cancels my ability and then auto attacks the mobs leaving me extremely open to a knock down attack basically is for sure a death since anything around my level 1 shots me since I am a glass cannon. In turn if the ability was a quick Cast/ Smart cast where the second you release the key bind it uses the ability this would be a lot smoother game play in my opinion love this suggestion thanks for brining this up @laowuqingchifan