Thoughts on Future Solo Play

Problem you’re trying to solve
How Solo play will look like in the game in the future.

How you currently feel about this in-game and how you think you should feel
I understand that this is a work in progress, but I don’t like that I can’t comfortably try to solo a dungeon alone because someone can enter at anytime and automatically join my party.

Any ideas you have on how things could be improved, fixed, or add more fun to the experience

In the first place, I don’t think there needs to be some sort of special Solo mode. All that needs to be done is this:

• Just don’t autoinvite players into the party when they enter a dungeon
  • Make dungeon difficulty adjust depending on the number of people who entered
  • Profit

So for example if only 1 player enters, mobs in the dungeon are weakest, then if another one enters mobs grow stronger(or unlock more abilities even) etc. Very simple. No one needs to be forced to party up but since mobs grow stronger it would still be strongly recommended.

This kind of solution seems very natural to me.

Other than that, there could also be dungeons with 1 player limit or 3 player limit etc.

I agree with you that they should see dungeons for one player, 3 players and 6 players, whether there is content for all parties or alone, it is a multiplayer game, but the content is only vital, such as minigames, daily events both alone and in group, the theme of crafting nft, we already know that it will be, but I hope there is crafting of items, mining is, I hope they put cooking armorer leatherworker, fishing, and that we can all have a house, apart from pets and many other things, this game is starting and I know it’s time for me to have everything, but hopefully we get it