Waiting Game, not Playing

after the update, energy costs increased significantly, more than double in some cases… now i dont know whats going on with the minds of the developers, but i think they forgot the difference between PLAYING and WAITING… and a GAME is supposed to be PLAYED… and we all know waiting is NOT FUN…

maybe the devs were like… “hmmm, you’re really having too much fun casting you spells, maybe its time we get half the fun and make you wait half the time…”

if their aim was to lower the pace of the game, they should have made the enemies harder to kill, instead of making the players WAIT… please dont forget that this is a GAME that is supposed to be FUN, have you ever heard of a game where you spend half of your game time waiting? if there is, i bet its not that fun and nobody plays it…

i bet many of you are drivers here, have you ever driven to a longer route just to traffic from the shorter route? the point is nobody wants to wait…

big companies like amazon is striving to deliver the package the fastest way possible even if they have to spend millions, now they even have same day delivery…

i have played a game called TANTRA, all of the classes, even the warriors, wont have to worry about energy especially at the higher levels, so all you do is play and attack.

the point im trying to make is, WAIT and FUN cant be in the same sentence… if bigtime is supposed to be fun, then why the wait???

also the potions in the game are UTTERLY USELESS. you use the energy potion, how much does it give you? 200 energy for the large? not even enough for 1 max level spell… potions in other games give you percentage of the total health or energy, not a fixed amount like the one in bigtime… fixed amount potions are useless, we know the devs in bigtime are from the largest industries in the gaming space, but how come they didnt figure this out???

if you want to increase energy costs at a riduculous rate, at least you make your potions useful… that is unless you want this to be a waiting game, or a game of tree of life…

1 Like

disagree play with a better quantum fixer trees and gates fixes this

Format man. Don’t delete the template and just complain. You made some good points, the format helps us process the feedback and get it into our ticketing system to be reviewed, so please don’t ignore it.

so basically you are saying that the lives of chronomancers now depend on the quantum fixers?

are you sure that there are that many quantum fixers with energy gates?

so if there are no quantum fixers around, then we should just exit the game and try again later?

so i would say remember this isnt the game… we are not playing big time… we are testing the dungeon portion of the game… solo gameplay wont come until just prior to full launch …

so to answer your questions, yes find a quantum. Tons of guilds out there you should be able to find one that fits you. Or just make sure you team knows the double or triple tree strat.