World's First ;)

Honestly i dont get why ppl keep doing stupid stuff like this, its called exploiting going beyond what the game allows you, other games would ban you for doing such thing. And you even help them, with showing screenshots ;D

Tooo funny man :wink:

1 Like

The funny thing is that you aren’t the first. Many people already did this in the Gold Pass season :joy:

2 Likes

Well keep in mind Turbo this game is in alpha state and we are testers we are meant to push the game to its limits and encouraged to break the game and share what we find with the Big Time team to help fix/patch these issues with the game like shown above in the displayed screen shot.
I appreciate the post @Jabroni could you go into detail about how you got to this spot I am sure the Big Time team would be interested to know how this issue occurs. Thank you for playing big time and testing it for the community as well as finding these problems and letting the team know keep up the good work and have some Big Time Fun on Big Time!
-Sneaky

1 Like

Honestly, one of my friends just ported us here. I don’t know how he did it but thought it was interesting. And yes as per @Josep people in Gold Pass knew this already albiet very few.

1 Like

Puffz was actually the first. He found it during gold phase.

1 Like